PE781 European Parliament 2022, Ukrainian Rada Speaker RUSLAN STEFANCHUK
PE781: FDC European Parliament "This is Europe - Ireland’s Taoiseach Micheál MARTIN / Ukrainian Verkhovna Rada Speaker Ruslan STEFANCHUK address Parliament in the Strasbourg hemicycle."
- Plenary session in Strasbourg (France) 7-9 JUNE 2022 "WAR against UKRAINE. The results of the latest European Council, in which leaders of EU countries agreed on further sanctions against Russia for its attack on Ukraine. Ukrainian Verkhovna Rada Speaker Ruslan STEFANCHUK address Parliament in the Strasbourg hemicycle."
- "THIS IS EUROPE": debate with Irish Taoiseach Micheál MARTIN.
- Climate change. Parliament will adopt its position on eight proposals that are part of the “Fit for 55 in 2030 package”.illustration: Louise Weiss building an EP Hemicycle, Cathedral of Strasbourg (France), flags of Europe and Ukraine, logo of the European Parliament and of the French Presidency of the Council of the European Union 2022.
- Postage FRANCE TVP "Marianne Green Letter" fixed on label stamp holder "European Parliament Strasbourg 8.6.2022 - THIS IS EUROPE - Debate on the future of Europe with Micheál MARTIN, Prime Minister of Ireland"
- Cancellation GF Strasbourg (France) "Session of the Parliament European " 8 June 2022
Collector's Edition of only 300 numbered copies.
Plenary session of the European Parliament, Strasbourg (France) 7-9.06.2022
Formal address by Ukrainian Verkhovna Rada Speaker Ruslan Stefanchuk / “This is Europe” debate with Irish Taoiseach
Climate change/Fit for 55. Parliament will adopt its position on eight proposals that are part of the “Fit for 55 in 2030 package”. This is the EU’s plan to cut greenhouse gas emissions by at least 55% by 2030 compared to 1990 levels and have net-zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2050. The texts approved will be Parliament’s mandate for negotiations with EU governments on the final legislation. (debate on Tuesday and votes on Wednesday)
War against Ukraine. On Wednesday morning, MEPs will debate with Presidents Charles Michel and Ursula von der Leyen the results of the latest European Council, in which leaders of EU countries agreed on further sanctions against Russia for its attack on Ukraine. Later that day, Ukrainian Verkhovna Rada Speaker Ruslan Stefanchuk will address Parliament in the Strasbourg hemicycle.
“This is Europe” debate with Irish Taoiseach. MEPs will discuss on Wednesday the EU and its future prospects with Ireland’s Taoiseach Micheál Martin. As part of this series of debates, MEPs welcomed Estonian Prime Minister Kaja Kallas in March and Italian Prime Minister Mario Draghi in May.
A philatelic envelope, designed by Historiaphil© (Philately Kiosk of the European Parliament, Strasbourg, France) commemorates the Plenary Session of the European Parliament. It was produced as a continuation of the collection of philatelic envelopes testifying since 1949 to the history of Europe and its institutions. Its edition is limited to 300 numbered copies.
In the same category: