PE726 : FDC European Parliament Plenary Session, Strasbourg (France) June 11-14, 2018
- Series of debates on the future of Europe between EU Heads of State and Government and MEPs :
13.06.2018 : Mark RUTTE, Dutch Prime Minister, discusses the future of Europe with the President of the European Commission Jean-Claude JUNCKER.
- Withdrawal of the US from the Iranian nuclear agreement : debate on the consequences and EU response with the head of diplomacy, Federica Mogherini.
- European summit of 28-29 June in Brussels.
- Reform of the Economic and Monetary Union.
- Redistribution of PE seats post-BREXIT.
- Judicial reform in Poland.
- Security of drones.
Franked France 1.20€ "EUROPA 2018 : THE BRIDGES / Two Rives footbridge (Strasbourg Kehl)"
Postmarked in Strasbourg "European Parliament" June 11, 2018
Limited edition 200 copies