DG20-07A : FDC DE GAULLE 2020 - Adhesive CNEP Block + Paris cancel
N° DG20-07A: Maxi-FDC "YEAR OF DE GAULLE 2020 - 74th Salon Philatélique d'Automne, Paris - Charles de Gaulle, President of the French Republic 1959-1969"
- CNEP Block (adhesive) 1 value Green Letter 20g “Year of Gaulle 2020 - Appeal of June 18, 1940, Liberation of Paris 1944 and President of the Republic 1959-1969” (Block issued by the 'Chambre Syndicale française des Experts et Négociants en Philatelie' to the occasion of the 74th Salon Philatélique d'Automne, Paris 2020)
- Postmark PARIS "2020 Year of de Gaulle (Salon Philatélique d'Automne)" 05.11.2020
- PERFORATED Prestige "Gold" Block of 4 labels (cinderellas) “2020 Year of Gaulle 1890-1970 - Born in Lille (1890), Appeal of June 18, 1940, President of the French Republic (1959-1969) and death in Colombey-Les-Deux-Eglises (1970)"(2020)
(block issued for the philatelic exhibition "The Builders of Europe" - European Parliament of Strasbourg, May 2020)
- Private red handstamp "Salon Philatélique d'Automne Paris 4-8 Nov. 2020 - CANCELED (virus)"
- Mail Service Strasbourg, European Parliament (receipt stamp on the back)
COLLECTOR'S EDITION - Limited edition: 25 numbered copies
The "2020 YEAR OF DE GAULLE" postage stamps
The French Post has issued a series of stamps on the occasion of the 130th anniversary of the birth of General de Gaulle, the 50th anniversary of his death and the 80th anniversary of his Appeal to Resistance of June 18, 1940.
This commemorative issue is composed of a DIPTYCH (2 values at 1.16 € - creation and engraving Sarah Lazarevic), a SOUVENIR BLOCK (2 values at 1.16 € - graphic design by Bruno Ghiringhelli) and a PRESTIGE BLOCK of 4 stamps at 5.00 € with old dies of General de Gaulle's recess engraving stamps (Patte & Besset layout).
A SPECIAL BLOCK (1 x Green Letter 20g) produced by the CNEP for the Salon Philatélique d'Automne, as well as a series of LABELS (cinderellas) published for the philatelic exhibition "The Builders of Europe" at the European Parliament in Strasbourg (graphic design Historiaphil), complete this collection.
The 74th Salon Philatélique d'Automne in Paris organized by the CNEP (4-8.11.2020) CANCELED due to the HEALTH CRISIS
Having no visibility as to the health rules that will be imposed by the government authorities to allow it to open to the public in November, the CNEP (Chambre Syndicale des Experts et Négociants en Philatelie) has decided to cancel its 74th Autumn Philatelic Fair. in Paris, initially scheduled for November 4-8, 2020.
As a result, the early sale of the "2020 YEAR OF DE GAULLE" postage stamps and the "First Day of Issue" cancellations of the Salon Philatélique d'Automne in Paris, were exceptionally processed from the Imprimerie des Timbres-Poste in Boulazac. A private red handstamp "Salon Philatélique d'Automne - CANCELED (virus)" has only been affixed to our philatelic documents.
In the same category: