PE706 : 01-2017 - FDC session "Election of European Parliament President Antonio TAJANI"
PE706 : FDC 'Premium edition' Session of the European Parliament to Strasbourg (France) January 16-19, 2017
- January 17, 2017 : CONSTITUTIVE SESSION, Mr Antonio TAJANI (EPP, IT) was elected President of the European Parliament.
- Election of Vice-Presidents and Quaestors.
- Priorities of the first Maltese Presidency of the Council of the European Union by the Prime Minister of Malta, Mr Joseph Muscat.
- Refugees: emergency measures following the cold spell.
- Sharing of information on terrorist attacks: debate with the Council and the Commission.
- Black list of countries likely to be exposed to money laundering and terrorist financing.
Franked France Green Letter 20g "Marianne and the Youth" on Private Stamp Display Unit "MALTA EU 2017 PRESIDENCY 1.1-30.6.2017 / Joseph Muscat, Prime Minister of Malta"
Postmarked in Strasbourg "European Parliament" (France) dated January 17, 2017.
Limited edition 300 copies - RARE
You might also like
In the same category: