PE789: FDC European Parliament PM Sweden Ulf KRISTERSSON - EURO Croatia 01-2023
PE789: FDC "Plenary session of the European Parliament, Strasbourg (France) 16-19.01.2023
- Programme of SWEDEN's six-month Presidency of the EU with Prime Minister Ulf KRISTERSSON / CROATIA entry into EUROZONE 01-2023"
Plenary session in Strasbourg (France) 16-19 JANUARY 2023
- Russia's aggression war against Ukraine : Prosecution of Russian war criminals.
- Protest crackdown and executions in Iran.
- Election of a new EP Vice-President, following the removal of Eva Kaili.
- 30th anniversary of the EU Single Market (1993-2023).
- Postage FRANCE TVP "Marianne Green Letter" fixed on label stamp holder “European Parliament Strasbourg - CROATIA entry into EUROZONE 01-01-2023"
- Postmarked Strasbourg (France) "Session of the European Parliament" 17 Jan. 2023
Collector's Edition of only 200 numbered copies.
EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT Plenary Session, Strasbourg 16 – 19 January 2023
Key debate/EU summit. On Wednesday morning, MEPs will debate the results of the 15 December EU summit and current affairs with European Council President Charles Michel and Commission President Ursula von der Leyen.
Protest crackdown and executions in Iran. On Tuesday afternoon, MEPs will discuss the EU’s response to the protests and executions in Iran with EU Foreign Policy Chief Josep Borrell. A resolution will be put to the vote on Thursday.
Prosecution of Russian war criminals. On Tuesday afternoon, MEPs will quiz Commission representatives on the prospects of establishing a tribunal to consider prosecuting Russia for the crime of aggression against Ukraine. A resolution will be put to the vote on Thursday.
Swedish EU Council Presidency. On Tuesday at 9.00, MEPs will discuss the programme of Sweden’s six-month Presidency of the Council, which started on 1 January, with Prime Minister Ulf Kristersson. Parliament’s President Roberta Metsola and Prime Minister Kristersson will hold a joint press conference after the debate.
Election of a new EP Vice-President. MEPs will, on Wednesday, choose a new Parliament Vice-President following the removal of Eva Kaili.
A philatelic envelope, designed by Historiaphil© (Philately Kiosk of the European Parliament, Strasbourg, France) commemorates the highlights of the Strasbourg plenary session of the European Parliament. It was produced as a continuation of the collection of philatelic envelopes bearing witness since 1949 to the history of Europe and its institutions. Its edition is limited to 200 numbered copies.
In the same category: