PE708 FDC EP session '60 years Treaty of Rome / Juncker, Tusk, Gentiloni & Grech' 03-2017
PE708 : FDC 'Premium edition' Session of the European Parliament to Strasbourg (France) March 13-16, 2017
- March 15, 2017 : Debate on the outcome of the 9-10 March European Council and discuss the “Rome declaration” on the 60th anniversary of the Treaty of Rome with Council President Donald Tusk, Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker, Malta’s Deputy Prime Minister Louis Grech and Italy’s Prime Minister Paolo Gentiloni, who will address the plenary for the first time since he took office in December 2016.
- Parliament's final vote on the rights of shareholders in European companies
- Minerals from conflict zones
- Amended proposal on the "waste package"
- Anti-abortion rule of the "global gag": debate with Federica Mogherini
- Strengthen official controls of food from the field to the base
- Maintaining the Arctic as a Low Voltage Area
- Firearms Directive
Franked France Economic Letter 20g "Marianne and the Youth" on Private Stamp Display Unit "European Parliament / March 25, 1957-2017 : 60th anniversary of the Treaty of Roma /
European Economic Community (EEC)
Postmarked in Strasbourg "Session of European Parliament" (France) dated March 15, 2017.
Limited edition 200 copies - RARE
You might also like